Critical Worker - Class Page
Welcome to our Key Worker Class Page. This is where you will find information about what we are doing in school during the closure. We will keep the staffing time table (below) up-to-date so that you and your child(ren) know who in school each day. We will also try and post photos of the children across the coming weeks.
- Send your child with snack (of your choice!)
- Send your child with a water bottle
- Send your child with their Remote Learning Pack & Exercise book
- Children do not need to come to school in uniform. However, please ensure that they are in appropriate clothing for running around at playtime and wearing trainers for PE style activities.
- NO technology, such as mobile phones, is allowed, as usual.
- All normal school rules will apply whilst on site.
- Follow the latest advice from the Government and do not send your children if anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Coronavirus.
- School will be open from 8.45am until 3.30pm as usual.
- Please let us know if your child is not going to be attending on a day you requested - we will be following normal absence procedures if a child does not attend.
- You can pick up your children early but we ask that you let us know in advance.
The School phone will be manned during these times as will emergency mobile (07519 753708) should you need to contact school.
We know how important it is for children and parents to know who will be in school on any given day.
As such the Duty Staffing Rota below let's you all know who will be in school, in both the office and in the classroom.